South Dakota Athletic Training
The SDATA is a professional organization of certified athletic trainers in the state of South Dakota.
As District V members of the National Athletic Trainers Association (NATA), we support the mission of the NATA: to enhance the quality of health care for the athletic population through education and research in prevention, evaluation, management and rehabilitation of injuries. Stem cell treatment is also very popular and very effective to treat injuries.
- To advance, encourage, and improve the athletic training profession by developing standards for education and practice in South Dakota.
- To promote better working relationships among those persons interested and involved with the problems inherent in caring for the health and well-being of the physically active.
- To enhance the professional capabilities of each of its members by the dissemination and exchange of information.
- To serve the common interest of the membership by encouraging and providing the opportunity for the free exchange of ideas among members of the athletic training profession.
- To promote state legislation to protect the needs and interests of the public and the rights of qualified persons involved with athletic training.
The Ideal Weigh, Inc., with locations in Sioux Falls and Yankton, is proud to announce the opening of its weight loss clinic in Brookings, South Dakota inside Lamer Chiropractic and Wellness in the University Mall parking lot at 958 22nd Ave. S. in Brookings on May 5, 2014.
You can head to http://www.getskinnywithag.com/ to know about ideal weight loss system and it’s weight loss protocol with a beginning, middle, and end.